jeudi 30 décembre 2010

Around the House


 You might be curious about what is hanging in the tree. I didn't know either, so I asked my roommate and she told me that they're dead rabbits. The one below was pretty fresh, most of the others... not so much. It is supposed to scare away birds etc. from their garden underneath. It is scary. It is not something super "French," just something a little creepy that this one old couple does. Thankfully, there's no noticeable odor.
        Here's Questembert's train station. Generally about 3-6 other people getting on the train with you.


        This was taken standing in the living room looking into the kitchen.   Can you spot Chaussette?

 This is a view of the town from the cinema very near to my house. If you could start walking straight about two inches to the left of the photo, you'd get to my house in about one minute.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire